Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ispithotfire- Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ispithotfire

Ispithotfire

Ispithotfire- Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Ispithotfire- Warlock   Ispithotfire- Warlock EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:55 am

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.)

I'm currently employed as a nursing student. I just finished my 2nd semester and I've found a good balance between play time and my school work. I'm attending summer school for some bullsht easy classes therefore I'll have plenty of playtime for the next few months and when I start my fall semster I'll have a better idea of my rough playtime days.

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Ispithotfire (dylan, dyalan, you get the idea)/Warlock/Blood Elf (white power)

-Link to your Armory Profile: (PVE Gear)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Ispithotfire

-Link to your Raiding Spec: (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#IZ0GchkAbibcGzZVdhVrzuV

I dual spec affliction or destro when I feel like it. I'm looking forward to the the changes of fire and brimestone.

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment: I'm not a clicker, Keybindings are hidden

Ispithotfire- Warlock Screen11

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff.

When I first started raiding Naxx I was obsessed with raiding as affliction juggling all of the DoTs and I considered myself really good at it. Since the recent patch i've been rolling with a fel/ember spec and weaving 1:1 soulfires after 35% I really like it and it does the job. It however is really boring so i'm looking forward to the changes with destro in the next mini patch and I'll probably give deep destro a shot. I have dual spec and i'm constanlty reading about my class on the warlock den forums and elitistjerks. I will respec to anything the guild needs, If you need me to be full demo to buff the casters etc... I'll do it with no question. (love dual spec PvE)

-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left.

On my previous server I raided pre BC as a rogue in Inquisition and we obtained all server first up to the end of vanilla (c'thun/kel). When BC hit we reformed and renamed to tribute (tributeguild.net) I was in the group that achieved a top 50 world kill on kazzak and for my stay there I killed up to vashj and kael. I eventually had to stop playing mid way through BC so I could get in the routine of nursing school, of course as an addict I did eventually level a resto shaman to 70 as well to PvP and raid heal some buddies of mine.

On this server I joined a RL friends guild Blood Raven which eventually died. I'm currently in Free Candy and they are a good group of people that are good at there class however they are just to casual for me, raids are never guaranteed to happen.

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat.

Roger, Don't mind my south Louisiana accent.

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure?

I recently bought a macbook and I really enjoy playing WoW on it. Everything runs smooth and i'm running numerous addons. If it ever fails I have a sweet PC.

-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild.

I'm on a cable connection with an apple router, negative to disconnecting. Never had a problem in the past

4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable.

Don't have any atm, I've been busy with finals which I finished today.

5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: You name it unless I have family stuff
-Monday: 8 (will change to 5 after next week)
-Tuesday: 5 til
-Wednesday: 8 (will change to 5)
-Thursday: 5 til

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW...

Rag, Nefarion, C'thun/Ouro, Kel 40, Kel 25, Sarth 1D, Maly 10, Ulduar 10 up to and including Iron council/kologarn.

-Do you care for achievements?

Raiding achievements

-Have you been in any leadership roles?

I've been a rogue class officer in my vanilla days.

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time?

I wiped almost entire month on c'thun, may have been shorter but it felt like it was forever. Thunderlord had bad lag issues going through AQ and naxx

-Do you know anyone in the guild?

Nope but i've raided with some of you guys/gals. Unskilled told me to send an App in.

7) The Guild

-Why MZR?

You seem to have your shit together if you are clearing most if not all of Ulduar 25.

-What do you expect from MZR?

Good players that believe in quality over quantity

-Can you do any impressions of famous people?

Me

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum)

Without a doubt

-Anything else you would like to say?[img][/img]

Last edited by Ispithotfire on Tue May 19, 2009 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unskilled

Unskilled

PostSubject: Re: Ispithotfire- Warlock   Ispithotfire- Warlock EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:59 am

amazing lock right here
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: Ispithotfire- Warlock   Ispithotfire- Warlock EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:09 pm

You gear looks pretty decent. The only thing that bothers me is your excessive hit. Why? Any gear to substitute?

Do you care for achievements?

Raiding achievements

Does this include ALL achievements in Ulduar?

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum)

Without a doubt

Good response.
Back to top Go down
Ispithotfire

Ispithotfire

PostSubject: Re: Ispithotfire- Warlock   Ispithotfire- Warlock EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:31 am

I usually wear the badge shoes for more SP which keeps me at around 14% hit. All of my other gear is basically the best i've been able to obtain since clearing naxx consistently for about 2 months now.

I'm still new to the achievement system, I'm used to just killing bosses and looting that purple stuff. If the guild wants to do all of the achievements I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: Ispithotfire- Warlock   Ispithotfire- Warlock EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:26 am

We currently have 3 locks that raid almost 100%. You could probably get in for the beginning of Ulduar if people log in late, but you might need to get replaced once a core raider logs in for harder bosses. How do you feel about that? Basically, you would have to be a back-up in the beginning. However, if you pump out good dps and/or do not die to dumb things (rockets on mimiron, lightning on thorim, etc...), I am sure a spot could be found. It is just a kind of heads up for the first couple weeks if you were to join. Would that be acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: Ispithotfire- Warlock   Ispithotfire- Warlock EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:30 am

Haha, I see that Blz invited you. Nice job. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ispithotfire- Warlock   Ispithotfire- Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Ispithotfire- Warlock
Page 1 of 1