Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathsticals

Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight   Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:05 pm

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: not a student, not working atm

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Deathsticals, Blood Elf, Death Knight

-Link to your Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Deathsticals

-Link to your Raiding Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMZZfMhIzcdgcqMssut:LrbMmV

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment: sorry, none available atm

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations.
i plan on doing 0/12/60 when i am better geared. i have also considered 17/51/3, but i emjpy the utility and AOE unholy brings to the raid.

-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left.
The Expelled (current guild) have been dicking me on raids for weeks
High Society, guild fell apart after main tank got hacked, was one of the last members.
before that some shitty BC pvp guilds, and i also raided with Night Lords on my hunter in BC.

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to?

Yes and Yes

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure?

Other then really long load screens from time to time i don't have any problems.

-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild.

Occasionally the cable company resets it, in wich i get disconnected for about 5 mins, only happens abut once a month around 3am tho.

4) WoW Web Stats

None Available

5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: mid afternoon to late night
-Monday: mid afternoon to late night
-Tuesday: mid afternoon to late night
-Wednesday: mid afternoon to late night
-Thursday: mid afternoon to late night

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW...

Pre BC: MC, AQ20, ZG, BWL
BC: call me a karazhan hero...also ZA =D
Lich: experienced in all lich king content

-Do you care for achievements?

Not really, but im always up to help ppl attempt them.

-Have you been in any leadership roles?

Can't say that i have

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time?

Gawd, first BWL boss broke my guild, and lately in ulduar ppl retard out on Mirmiron.

-Do you know anyone in the guild?

Nope

7) The Guild

-Why MZR?

ive seen u guys around in random Pugs, all the memebrs ive done Pugs with seemed like no nonsense, skilled players.

-What do you expect from MZR? just to be able to raid, and get fair rolls on loot

-Can you do any impressions of famous people?

I do a mean charlie chaplin.....the guy from the silent films =D

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum)
Nope

-Anything else you would like to say? Thanks for the opportunity to apply.
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight   Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:27 pm

"What do you expect from MZR? just to be able to raid, and get fair rolls on loot"

So, by this statement, loot should be done by rolls?

Also, you need a screenshot of your UI.
Back to top Go down
Unskilled

Unskilled

PostSubject: Re: Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight   Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:02 pm

When you apply to a guild, it's probably best that you log out in pve gear. Also you might want to look into having 2 maxed professions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
Gunner

Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight   Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Double jew attack go!
Back to top Go down
rottenjunk

rottenjunk

PostSubject: Re: Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight   Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:11 am

Mining profession, I hear its great for raids
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight   Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:43 am

You answered none of our replies. I am guessing you didn't even bother checking up on this. I am just gonna take a guess and say - application denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight   Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathsticals, BE, Death Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment-
Jump to: