Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

roflcopter - Undead Rogue

Go down 
+3
Gunner
Grendela
roflcòpter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
roflcòpter

roflcopter - Undead Rogue Empty
PostSubject: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:57 pm

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.)
student - working part time - high school

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: roflcòpter - Rogue - Undead

-Link to your Armory Profile: (PVE Gear) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Roflc%C3%B2pter (atm don't have pve boots -fail-)

-Link to your Raiding Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#f0ef0exoVboIuVo0xV0hZxb

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment: atm nothing uptodate to prove it

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff.

i know how to play and spec to really say i don't know the shorter terms of talents but i always like combat but to easy to play cause killing spree is teh win ^.^ but really mute has a nice rotation that i like and more top dps that ive seen out of sub or combat even tho sub really burst damage but still -.-

-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left.
some guilds i can't remember from BC but nothing major wrong just break ups and drama but hey it happens
SK - shadow knights - in proccess of breaking up / took my bracers away in ulduar cause i didn't have the belt buckle enchant -.- they had a problem with it before till i won something

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat. yes i love vent, willing to listen ^.^ last time i checked my mic worked Razz

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure? my old computer was wtf fail and freeze but now i got alot beter computer no freeze, no random shutdowns, nothing so far had nothing wrong

-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild. no my internet was fixed like 2-3 months ago and every thing is good to go but there is times during storms but storms really don't come by

4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable.
can't the only 1 i have is from my alliance mage in BT on scarlet crusade but who cares about alliance imo not me any more

5) When are you available on the following days...all days i can do just depending on when i eat dinner 5-6:30

-Sunday:
-Monday:
-Tuesday:
-Wednesday:
-Thursday:

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW...
was late to BC with my rogue cause atm my alliance toon was my main so. but now ive done MC, all of BC bosses/raids - wrath - naxx - vault - sarth 2 drakes - malygos - ulduar to razorscale

-Do you care for achievements? there not a main thing to me

-Have you been in any leadership roles? for a few raids - vault - naxx 10m - till the leader came back in sarth

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time? yes and imo gets old after 5 trys but hey can't 1 shot every thing or you can but be intense -.o

-Do you know anyone in the guild? not know as a friend but seen around many times (solidius/haunts)

7) The Guild

-Why MZR? cause ive seen your players and people talk about you guys and ive seen haunts duel me and just steamroll me and i'm looking for a guild that knows what there doing =D

-What do you expect from MZR? mature/nice/funny/joke around/get stuff done/ knowing what to do/ and throw people some help if needed

-Can you do any impressions of famous people? ummmm i don't know about famous but i can do some funny noises Razz

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum) i could be not the best but hey ill give it a shot

-Anything else you would like to say? my spelling isn't the best but i try ^.^
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:24 pm

It's pretty obvious you don't really care about the guild you are applying to.

1) Log out in pve gear if you are going to app to a guild.

2) No screen shot? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3) Post times. We didn't ask when you eat dinner.

4) Mentioning Solidius usually does great things for you...if it involves drugs.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

Gunner

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:35 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Starrscream

Starrscream

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:10 pm

you gem badly, you have budget enchants. why are you using two slow daggers with a pve mutilate spec? i really hope you were pvping because your glyphs are terrible and those two slow daggers are concerning. you have pretty good gear, i don't understand how your hit and expertise are so low.
Back to top Go down
Haunts

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:10 pm

I think Rofl ok so if he has bad enchants and gear look at "Me" Penn bugs me because i gemmed bad, Yes my enchants were shitty too. So before we all just say your terrible. lets just say he's poor I think he has to work on his gold before joining get yourself Duel-spec because this is not a guild you can afford to be cheap in. But looking at gear again Bweet look he joined with shitty ass gear lol and he knows yet he pulls his weight and does awesome dps. So don't judge him through what he has on now. If he joined and sucked well we'd do what we always do fill his spot.
Thats just my opinion and there ya go lol
Haunts
Back to top Go down
Gunner

Gunner

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:20 pm

I think haunt's has a crush on roflrogue.
Back to top Go down
Starrscream

Starrscream

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:36 am

i was just pointing out what i saw. none of it is anything that would be a large problem with a little help from me jerked or bweet. i was kind of hoping for a response from rofl to confirm/deny he was pvping, because if he wasn't he just has a lack of knowledge of his class mechanics. bad gems are bad...and they cost very close to the same amount as the right ones. i understand being poor for enchants, but gems isn't really an excuse, if you can afford the wrong one you can most likely afford the right one...they only cost 10 badges and maybe 10g tip to get someone to cut them if you don't have a JC buddy or guildy.
Back to top Go down
Solidius

Solidius

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ The unforgettable, controversial iron mic freestyle battle starring the infamous Eli Porter
Back to top Go down
Starrscream

Starrscream

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Eli Porter has forever changed the rap game.
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:44 am

You answered none of our replies. I am guessing you didn't even bother checking up on this. I am just gonna take a guess and say - application denied.
Back to top Go down
Starrscream

Starrscream

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:14 pm

i'm sorry. that would be my fault. i'm assuming he doesn't know the chain of command very well and i'm the only rogue that responded. he sent me a couple private tells about regemming and enchanting and how his glyphs were pvp. although he was serious about two slow daggers for pve i corrected him on that issue. so he did respond to me, though he didn't address anything you said to him in those responses gren.
Back to top Go down
Goochbooch

PostSubject: hm   roflcopter - Undead Rogue EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:58 pm

what ? :0

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roflcopter - Undead Rogue   roflcopter - Undead Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

roflcopter - Undead Rogue