Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chickens, Rogue.

Go down 
+2
Unskilled
Chickens
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickens

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 pm

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.)
I am a high school student, I also work part time as a lifeguard. I love music and surfing.
2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Chickens/rogue/Blood elf

-Link to your Armory Profile: (PVE Gear)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Chickens
-Link to your Raiding Spec: (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Chickens&group=1
-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment:
https://2img.net/h/i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll275/pstead/untitled34242342.jpg
-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff.
Combat could be a choice of a future spec seeing if I ever got a good fist weapon. From what I’ve seen mut and combat are similar in dps the main difference being between if murder is in effect or not, also if the fight has some high burst situations like XT heart phases and Razorscale during the landing phase.
-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left.
Fistful of quarters, I mainly left because there were way too many rogues and I just didn’t like the people. SWORDATTACKKLANGKLANG is just Joober/locknlol/Ineedhp’s pvp guild and I joined till I found a raiding guild to avoid guild spam.
3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat.
Yes I listin and I will respond when spoken too, I just don’t enjoy talking much durning raids.
-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure?
Yes I’ve never had troubles with my computer in all my time playing
-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild.
Normally I run 2 wireless set ups incase on tends to fail, but I recently moved and have not set up the 2nd wireless so I’ve had some disconnects but it usually only happens during wintergrasp
4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable.

none
5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: 3PM-1AM
-Monday: 3PM-8:30AM(SAT class)
-Tuesday:6PM-1AM
-Wednesday: Anytime
-Thursday: 6PM-1AM

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW...

PreTBC-Everything up to AQ after the event I took a break till TBC
TBC- Everything up to BT besides SSC because yay free keys for everyone.
WOTLK- all of naxx/2dOS/ and the keepers of ulduar
-Do you care for achievements?
I really don’t mind, if you’re playing a game might as well go for the hardest challenge.
-Have you been in any leadership roles?
Not really, led a few pugs of OS that’s about it
-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time?
oh god the opening days of ulduar, so many repair bills! But yes I’ve spent days/weeks wiping on certain bosses
-Do you know anyone in the guild?
Not that I can think of.

7) The Guild

-Why MZR?

MZR is a serious raiding guild which is what I’ve been look to join as I’ve always enjoyed raiding.
-What do you expect from MZR?
Players able to pull there own weight in raids and not be carried through, ability to progress and not struggle on moving forward
-Can you do any impressions of famous people?
Do they have to be good impressions?
-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum)
Im one of the cutest rogues ever. So I better be GQ
-Anything else you would like to say?
I am working on the hodir rep.
Back to top Go down
Unskilled

Unskilled

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Last edited by Unskilled on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
penn

penn

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:27 pm

i thought we were special
Back to top Go down
Chickens

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 pm

I saw a post saying Unfad was recruiting rogues, the spot got filled. I saw on a post on the forums saying MZR was looking for a rogue so i took a shot at applying at guilds where i'd have a chance to be able to raid , and unskilled that UI picture was from January the one i posted was from yesterday. Also yes i was a bad druid.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

Gunner

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 am

Hook us up w/ a pic of nanto and you're in bro.
Back to top Go down
Starrscream

Starrscream

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:30 am

don't put yourself through that horror gunner
Back to top Go down
Goochbooch

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

nanto, lul
Back to top Go down
Goochbooch

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 pm

hmm your pve spec looks wrong, why not get turn the tables, extra 8% crit.
try Descents spec from accounting http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&cn=Descent&gn=Accounting
Back to top Go down
Chickens

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Master poisoner is better, its not an extra 8% its an extra 3% crit and by dropping master poisoner you run the risk of not having 4/5 deadly poison on your target when you envenom,if anything he should have dropped close quarters combat seeing as how that's just plain crit and you'd just gain an extra 3% on non caster bosses which is really just preference
Edit: i just reread turn of the tables, it only effects combo moves, so really you gain 3% crit on mutilate and lose 3% on everything else which is in no way worth it
Back to top Go down
penn

penn

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 pm

http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t54257-3_1_rogue_faq_if_youre_new_ish_here_read_before_posting_updated_6_20_09_a/

Q: Those links have TtT instead of Master Poisoner. Why?
A: They're too close together to make a general recommendation, and I had to pick one. If you want to know which is better for you, check the spreadsheet. Many people find splitting points between them to be better than maxing out either one.
Back to top Go down
Chickens

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm

penn wrote:
http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t54257-3_1_rogue_faq_if_youre_new_ish_here_read_before_posting_updated_6_20_09_a/

Q: Those links have TtT instead of Master Poisoner. Why?
A: They're too close together to make a general recommendation, and I had to pick one. If you want to know which is better for you, check the spreadsheet. Many people find splitting points between them to be better than maxing out either one.
i stand corrected
Back to top Go down
penn

penn

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm

It's ok Gooch doesn't read EJ either
Back to top Go down
Goochbooch

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:21 pm

i wus right
Back to top Go down
Chickens

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:57 pm

you was half right
Back to top Go down
Chickens

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 pm

and yea i dusted off my spread sheet and 2/3 master poisoner and 1/3 turn of the tables is better till i get 2/5 t8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chickens, Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickens, Rogue.   Chickens, Rogue. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chickens, Rogue.
Page 1 of 1