Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gzen - Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gzen

Gzen - Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Gzen - Enhancement Shaman   Gzen - Enhancement Shaman EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:35 pm

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.) I'm a student enrolled in college right now. I'm majoring in Chemistry to become a dentist so finals do tend to get rough. I live in Florida and enjoy fishing and boating. I am not an exclusive gamer to World of Warcraft and play a vast array of video games. However I am dedicated to raiding and will show up on time.

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Gzen/Shaman/Troll

-Link to your Armory Profile: (PVE Gear) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Gzen

-Link to your Raiding Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hVhhVZhbxIoxdIhusRuVo:fhRcMm

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot052709234953.jpg/

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff. Since patch 3.1 I closely analyzed my talent tree and determined this would be the top dps spec for enhancement while I still fulfill my role of providing powerful buffs to the raid. I don't really see any changes at the moment that would give me anymore dps. However I constantly check mmo-champion for updates to my class and adjust accordingly if need be.

-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left.
Vigilant - The management began to fall apart when Ulduar was released and no progress was being made so I left to join my friends in ROFLCOPTERS.
ROFLCOPTERS - We had our good times progressing through Ulduar but many of the core raiders stopped showing up to raids. As a result the guild fell apart. I'm still sitting in this dead guild but will leave for a guild invite if my application is accepted.

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat. I'm a very good listener and I have a properly functioning headset through which I will gladly reply. I don't talk on vent unless spoken to so I will not be annoying either.

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure? My computer runs 50+ fps in 25 mans and my connection rarely if ever lags. All mistakes will be mine, not my computers.

-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild. No, I don't normally disconnect. My connection is normally very stable and will only suffer during bad weather.

4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable.
I don't have any WWS that I could show you that are upto date.

5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: 6:00pm - 1:00am
-Monday: 6:00pm -1:00am
-Tuesday: 6:00pm - 1:00am
-Wednesday: 6:00pm - 1:00am
-Thursday: 6:00pm - 1:00am
My afternoons on these days are pretty much always open on these times and on the rare condition that something does come up I will post on the forums.

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW... I did not raid vanilla WOW, I did take interest in raiding during TBC and raided everything upto Illidari Council in BT. I did not kill Vashj or Kael during my BC times but I did kill Archimonde prior to patch 3.0. I've raided everything in WOTLK upto Yogg-Saron but have yet to kill him.

-Do you care for achievements?
I like them and would gladly try for them but I will not annoy the entire guild to get one.

-Have you been in any leadership roles?
No, I have not, I mainly just go with the flow.

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time? Yes, during TBC I wiped for hours on some bosses such as Gorefiend in BT, RoS in BT, Archimonde in Hyjal, and Leotheras in SSC. I also spent quite a few hours wiping on Sarth +3 with Vigilant.

-Do you know anyone in the guild?
Jerked, Badjudgement, Acoustic, Shadoweave, Kofka, Budnugglet

7) The Guild

-Why MZR? Most of my ROFL buddies hopped over here when it died and you guys seem to be doing pretty damn good in Ulduar so the question is, why not?

-What do you expect from MZR? An enjoyable raid environment that can successfully progress through content in this game.

-Can you do any impressions of famous people? If my getting into the guild depends on this question then all I can say is I'm screwed because I surely can not. Well, perhaps, but nobody would enjoy it.

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum)
Not yet, but I may be some day.

-Anything else you would like to say? I've played my class for about 2 years now so I know it very well. I enjoy playing World of Warcraft and I put a large amount of my time and effort into it. I hope for the best while you consider my application and give you my thanks for taking the time to read it.
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: Gzen - Enhancement Shaman   Gzen - Enhancement Shaman EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

The only thing I hate is your UI.

Send a tell to Hughgrextion and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Gzen - Enhancement Shaman   Gzen - Enhancement Shaman EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Looks like a pretty solid app man, i just looked over it quickly, but im always down to invite people and give them a chance to fail, or do well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gzen - Enhancement Shaman   Gzen - Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Gzen - Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1