Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steaks

Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman) Empty
PostSubject: Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman)   Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:10 pm

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.)
Currently in high school. After that going into a 4 year college, who knows what will happen
2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Steaks/Shaman/Tauren

-Link to your Armory Profile: (PVE Gear)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Steaks
-Link to your Raiding Spec: (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Steaks&group=1
-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment:
https://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/Steaks_01/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_062809_130246.jpg
You cant see it, but healbot is up there in the corner.
-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff.
At the moment, i am currently dual specced Resto/Elemental due to high demand for both specs, I have a gear set for Enhancement that i have never used in a raid, but I'd be willing to switch to it if the guild is in need of it. In my experience, Enhancement shamans pull generally higher DPS than Elemental, but i stuck with Elemental b/c the guild needed a totem of wrath and an extra 5% crit
-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left.
A Fist Full of Quarters: Current guild. I liked it at first because it was a definite upgrade from my last server, but they bring in too many friends of guildies and allow them to raid, and they kind of screw themselves that way. I'm looking for a more serious raid guild.
3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat.
I always jump in vent for a raid. Usually dont talk much unless directly spoken to or if i have some important input that would benefit the encounter in progress.

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure?
Never had computer problems, but i do alt+F4 when i lose in a duel and blame the DC.
-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild.
Not at all, I think I had one bad day with my connection overall, then figured out that my cat was chewing through the router chord.
4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable.
dont have WWS Sad but im generally around 4.2k dps in a raid as Ele, and 2.8k hps as resto
5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday:6- whenever
-Monday:6-12
-Tuesday:6-12
-Wednesday:6-12
-Thursday:6-12

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW...
Unfortunately i did not raid pre-bc but i would have loved to. Did kara and stuff during BC but then rerolled Horde at the beginning of Wrath. Ive done everything up to Mimeron in both 10/25man, and all the other odd stuff with the exception of 3D, but i would like to Smile
-Do you care for achievements?
I'm always up for them
-Have you been in any leadership roles?
I've led a few Naxx runs, but nothing too high-end. I'm a baller at leading Heroics, hit me up and we'll rape Nexus.
-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time?
Of course, my last server failed at XT for like 4 nights straight
-Do you know anyone in the guild?
Unfortunately not. I would like to though Smile

7) The Guild

-Why MZR?
I need a high quality, serious raid guild. I heard yall fit the role.
-What do you expect from MZR?
Quality people, being able to have fun in guild chat. Serious raid environment
-Can you do any impressions of famous people?
No, im so untalented Sad
-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum)
I dunno, but im damn sexy irl >.>
-Anything else you would like to say?
I was totally listening to Journey while writing this App.
im so white lolol
Back to top Go down
Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman)   Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 pm

No keybings on alot of your abilities, im going to assume your a clicker, do you keyboard turn also? J/W you can talk to me ingame and ill invite you, we will give you a shot as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Steaks

PostSubject: Re: Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman)   Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 am

Wombat wrote:
No keybings on alot of your abilities, im going to assume your a clicker, do you keyboard turn also? J/W you can talk to me ingame and ill invite you, we will give you a shot as soon as possible.

You say this as keyboard turning is somehow a bad thing.. lol jk no i dont. And tbh for both my specs i really only end up using the 1-4 keys or clicking healbot, i find no reason for keybindings other than a few odd totems i might need here and there, but sure i could add some just to make you happy. <3

Note: if i were to go Enh (which i have never been) i would then have to assign keybindings.
Back to top Go down
Unskilled

Unskilled

PostSubject: Re: Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman)   Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 am

totem of wrath better be hot keyed, before you raid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman)   Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman) Empty

Back to top Go down

Steaks' App. (Resto/Ele Shaman)
Page 1 of 1