Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xeroflo's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeroflo

Xeroflo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Xeroflo's Application   Xeroflo's Application EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:45 pm

1) You : Hey guys, you can all refer to me as Jack.

- Short Description About Yourself: Yeah guys, I'm a Junior (11th grade) so school gets a bit tough. Though it's summer, so I'll be playing WOW alot Smile. School will really smite me on test times. I'm also a boxer, I got to train for the sport alot. I have many fights coming up. Though I'll be sure to alert you guys before I'm smited by life.

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: My characters name is Xeroflo. I'm Arcane/Frost spec for raiding (very high burst damage). My race is undead.

-Link to your Armory Profile: Xeroflo's Wowarmory Profile

-Link to your Raiding Spec: Xeroflo's Raiding Spec

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment: My UI (had to whip a quick screen shot up)

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations: I can't really consider a future spec for sure. But what I do have in mind is possibly switching over FFB spec because of the high Crits and the conservation of mana in raids when fighting boss'.

-Past guilds: I used to be in Dead Rabbits, but that guild faded away when Ulduar was incorporated. Then I joined ROFLCOPTERS. After a couple of months the leader kicked almost everyone out from the guild, but I left voluntarily because of his fail choice. Then I joined Night Lords, but they don't do shit. They raid only once a week.

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Yes, I am willing to listen!Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? Yes I will be able to respond!

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment?
Yes my computer is capable of handling WOW effectively.

-Are you prone to disconnecting? I disconnect every now and then. Not serious though. Though if I do disconnect, I get online within the next 20 seconds! Smile I disconnect at the most unexpected timed! Nothing to worry about. I can't recall disconnecting from an Ulduar raid once Very Happy

4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable.

5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: Yes
-Monday: Yes
-Tuesday: Yes
-Wednesday: Yes
-Thursday: Yes

6) Raiding

-Do you care for achievements? I'm not desperate for them. But I'd definitely prefer them. Though, It's cool.

-Have you been in any leadership roles? I used to run a guild. But it was while back when I first hit 80.

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time? Yeah I have. It's a little frustrating, but I'm always chill about it. With the right strategy you won't wipe.

-Do you know anyone in the guild? No, I do not know anyone in the guild.

7) The Guild

-Why MZR? Why not? I like guilds with plenty of raid times. And I like guilds that do hard modes, and Ulduar!

-What do you expect from MZR? Successful Ulduar raids!

-Can you do any impressions of famous people? Yeah, Mike Tyson. What more? Razz

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum): No I'm not jocolor

-Anything else you would like to say? All I have to say now is that I hope I get accepted into MZR.
Back to top Go down
kohman

PostSubject: Re: Xeroflo's Application   Xeroflo's Application EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Xeroflo wrote:

-What do you expect from MZR? Successful Ulduar raids!

confused
Back to top Go down
Gunner

Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Xeroflo's Application   Xeroflo's Application EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:18 pm

Xero, how do you feel about girls who are bisexual?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xeroflo's Application   Xeroflo's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Xeroflo's Application
Page 1 of 1