Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ikitsukene, Blood Tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystirmike

Ikitsukene, Blood Tank Empty
PostSubject: Ikitsukene, Blood Tank   Ikitsukene, Blood Tank EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 pm

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.)

My name is Mike and I graduated from high school last year and am currently searching quite feverishly for a job to get my college life started. I'm a very patient person but I do tend to point out when someone screws up or if they cause a wipe I usually kick them from raid.

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Ikitsukene/Death Knight/Blood Elf

-Link to your Armory Profile: (PVE Gear)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Ikitsukene

-Link to your Raiding Spec: (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Ikitsukene&group=1

Please ignore the unholy glyphs, I recently decided to try unholy dps and I haven't replaced the glyphs yet. I will also be taking 3 of the points out of Ravenous Dead and placing them where they belong in Will of the Necropolis. As of this moment I don't know why they weren't there in the first place.

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment:

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/259ev02.jpg

I finally got the correct link lol, took me a few tries. Anyway I'm not a clicker other than the health pots and fel healthstones you see in the top right.

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff.

As you can see I'm blood specced, I play blood and I play it well. I am very experienced as a blood tank and as blood dps and can fill both rolls quite well.

-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left.

Arctic Penguins: Left because it just kinda... died out. The 2 guild leaders have been gone for more than a month and our stand-in guild lead was tired of leading a guild that wasn't his.

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat.

I've been using Ventrilo for 4 years now. I have a microphone and use it all the time.

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure?

The only times my cpu has crapped out in a raid environment is if I have the settings turned up for some reason and I have lagged into a poison wall on Heigan the unclean once or twice. Most problems while raiding originate from my graphics card... or in this case the lack thereof. My cpu runs on an integrated graphics processor and until I find a suitable graphics card I have to deal with playing on lower settings and sometimes experiencing some graphical lag.

-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild.

I do not disconnect often, maybe once a week. If it is storming I have this computer and all circuits in this house on several surge protectors.

4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable.

I'm sorry but I don't have any for you at this time.

5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: 1:30 server to... well around 1:30 server
-Monday: same
-Tuesday: same
-Wednesday: same
-Thursday: same

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW...

I try to do every raid every week, I've been raiding since wrath came out and though that may not seem like a long time I have gained quite a bit of experience and know every fight in every raid other than Yogg, Mim, and Alg. That's not to say I don't KNOW the encounter, I've watched the videos several times, just that I haven't actually been IN them, we didn't get that far because of people showing up late for raiding times or we were just totally off our games that night.

-Do you care for achievements?

I do usually strive for achievements.

-Have you been in any leadership roles?

I've lead... I believe 28 raids is an accurate enough number, give or take 3.

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time?

Only when Arctic Penguins was just starting out in Uld, we were wiping quite frequently because none of us really knew the fights but that ended after 1-2 weeks.

-Do you know anyone in the guild?

Not that I'm aware of, no.

7) The Guild

-Why MZR?

I love to raid and since AP kinda died I don't have a guild to run with and I... well I don't usually enjoy pugging.

-What do you expect from MZR?

I expect a guild that raids often and has people that know how to play their class.

-Can you do any impressions of famous people?

Can't everyone??? o.O

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum)

Er no... I don't really pay much attention to how a character looks...

-Anything else you would like to say?

As I said in my introduction I am a very patient person but if you fuck up I will let you know about it. Generally if I let you know you fucked up I will try to help you understand why you did so that you wont repeat the same mistake. That said I'm also a very knowledgeable person and do happen to know quite a bit about the game, my class, and what I myself am capable of.

Last edited by Mystirmike on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unskilled

Unskilled

PostSubject: Re: Ikitsukene, Blood Tank   Ikitsukene, Blood Tank EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 pm

edit: yea idk

Last edited by Unskilled on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
Mystirmike

PostSubject: Re: Ikitsukene, Blood Tank   Ikitsukene, Blood Tank EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 pm

That reply... while hilarious, said absolutely nothing... and yet it was hilarious...
Back to top Go down
Mystirmike

PostSubject: Re: Ikitsukene, Blood Tank   Ikitsukene, Blood Tank EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Believe it or not Unskilled I met a rogue on the ptr with a name similar to yours... though I hope it wasn't you because they were alliance and despite getting the jump on me several times he never once killed me.
Back to top Go down
Acoustic

Acoustic

PostSubject: Re: Ikitsukene, Blood Tank   Ikitsukene, Blood Tank EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 am

Mystirmike wrote:
Believe it or not Unskilled I met a rogue on the ptr with a name similar to yours... though I hope it wasn't you because they were alliance and despite getting the jump on me several times he never once killed me.

Are you going to get this story published? If so, ill take an autographed hard copy please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.garagemic.com
Mystirmike

PostSubject: Re: Ikitsukene, Blood Tank   Ikitsukene, Blood Tank EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 am

Hell yeah, I'll make millions!

EDIT: My mic just broke >.>
EDIT#2: I'm not too keen on joining anymore since Diabeticcure just ninja'd fury of the five, a tier token, and the bag of spoils off 25 sarth today... not too keen at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikitsukene, Blood Tank   Ikitsukene, Blood Tank Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikitsukene, Blood Tank
Page 1 of 1