Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps

Go down 
+4
Acoustic
Wombat
Gunner
Katakylsm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Katakylsm

Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps Empty
PostSubject: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:25 am

1) Me

- Short Description About Yourself: Currently a senior in high school, took hard classes the first three years have really easy stuff for the entire school year. Have a part time job at a gamestop where I live.

2) In-Game You

- Character Name/Class/Race: Katakylsm/Mage/Undead

- Link to your Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Katakylsm

- Link to your Raiding Spec:

Current spec : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#of0Vck0fZ0Ec0RhIhVubhct
Spec after 3.2 : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#of0Vcu0cZ0Ec0RhIhVubhct

- Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment: https://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/3695569/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_052609_165257.jpg

- Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff.

- Mages have seen little change over the past few patches but with 3.2 we're getting a little mp/5, but it doesn't change much. Unless we get a severe change in some areas I'll be the same spec (Even with the new tier sets coming out with the Coliseum they all add crit, so arcane is getting trash and ffb might become a little bit better)

- Past guilds:

- Brb guild whoring. I was in Unfadable during Bc, quit playing wow for awhile to get some things in my life in order. Started back up a week after wrath came out, leveled to 80 and joined a 10 man group called Group of Ten. Left them because I wanted to raid 25 man instances, joined Select Few. Raided with them for most of Naxx, left a little before Ulduar came out because I didn't like how the looting was going (I.E disc priests getting mage/paladin loots.) Joined Team Ice and raided with them for about 2 months into Ulduar, and left because we were being cock blocked by Thorim and had yet to even attempt Mimron. Joined Accounting for a week, got kicked for being immature although Zaloog said my dps was good.

3) Computer

- Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat.

- I listen if the information pertains to me. At the start of new content I'm all ears but as you farm the content there really isn't much to listen to because what you need to do should be understood.

- Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure?

- I get a little laggy on fights like Hodir 25/General 25, but other than that it's fine.

- Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild.

- Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't. Usually I don't but on occasion I sometimes get some disconnects spread out over an hour or two.

4) WoW Web Stats

5) When are you available on the following days...

- Sunday: 6-11/12 server
- Monday: 6-11/12 server
- Tuesday: 6-11/12 server
- Wednesday: 6-11/12 server
- Thursday: 6-11/12 server

6) Raiding

- I kill e-dragons with my rogue daggers. Familiar with all 10 man Ulduar bosses, as well I've done all of the hard modes but three, two of which I'm aware of how to do, and one that is kind of hard to understand until you really attempt it for yourself. Familiar with all of the 25 man Ulduar bosses and most of the hard modes (Decon, Council, Hodir, Thorim, Freya, General, Yogg)

- Do you care for achievements? Achievements not so much, but hard modes yes. I wouldn't mind getting my Stone and Rusted proto-drake.

- Have you been in any leadership roles? Nope.

- Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time? Yes, it's a crappy process but eventually after the wipes you get stuff done.

- Do you know anyone in the guild? Not really, but I chat with some of the people.

7) The Guild

- Why MZR? Unskilled said you needed another mage and your guys are second on the server in content cleared.

- What do you expect from MZR? Dead e-dragons and a friendly raid/guild environment, yet serious when needed.

- Can you do any impressions of famous people? I wish.

- Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum) Only if you accept trolls into GQ.

- Anything else you would like to say?
Back to top Go down
Gunner

Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:11 am

rofl
Back to top Go down
Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm

damn were second on the server, thats fucking awesome thanks for the update. Pretty sure we are like 4th on the server.

Anyways, so accounting found you immature, we normally have a policy of not recruiting people that are under 18 for that exact reason. Think you are going to be able to relax a bit in this guild, or you think I am going to kick you after 2 nights of raiding?
Back to top Go down
Acoustic

Acoustic

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 pm

I didn't play with Kata much. But I can vouch that he does do good DPS, or at least he did pre-ulduar.

However he also nerd raged and gquit my former guild(ROFL) because the sarth trinket was given to a healer over him, during an officer loot decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.garagemic.com
Katakylsm

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Wombat wrote:
damn were second on the server, thats fucking awesome thanks for the update. Pretty sure we are like 4th on the server.

Anyways, so accounting found you immature, we normally have a policy of not recruiting people that are under 18 for that exact reason. Think you are going to be able to relax a bit in this guild, or you think I am going to kick you after 2 nights of raiding?

The ironic part about the immaturity issue is I didn't talk in vent at all when I was with them, and I briefly talked in guild chat during the night time when only people I was semi-acquainted with were online. Only time I talked in trade chat was when I was giving someone making a level 19 twink help on the leg attach change since he was confused. I was never kicked from a guild prior to Accounting for a maturity issue, so I don't see any problem in that area, and I think I'm a pretty easy going person so I don't see why it wouldn't work out.
Back to top Go down
Katakylsm

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Gunner wrote:
rofl
If only your text didn't distract me from that amazing gif.
Back to top Go down
Katakylsm

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Acoustic wrote:
I didn't play with Kata much. But I can vouch that he does do good DPS, or at least he did pre-ulduar.

However he also nerd raged and gquit my former guild(ROFL) because the sarth trinket was given to a healer over him, during an officer loot decision.

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
I left Sf, shortly after Jimfro and the rest of the 10 man core that I was in left Sf, and reformed Roflcopters. When I joined Roflcopters I told Jimfro, as well as Frias that since we were basically veterans with him and had raided with him for so long, that loot we needed should go to us over someone new because we had been waiting for it for longer with him and were more deserving. Sarth trinket drops, Frias tries to tell them that I've been waiting long enough for it and didn't get it because the first two I saw drop I wasn't even allowed to roll on. EVERYONE who can use it rolls, and some crappy druid healer wins it. I gquit because I really don't want to raid with loot rules like that who label everyone as equal regardless of skill.
Back to top Go down
Badjudgement

Badjudgement

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 pm

yes, our dkp system was not implemented until 3.1. officer loot isnt perfect.
Back to top Go down
himbo

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Katakylsm wrote:
loot we needed should go to us over someone new.

Sign him up! He will understand when he doesnt get any loot.
Back to top Go down
Barkskin

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Quote :
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down

Oh boy internet memes

I sure do love those old internet memes, I'm sure raiding with this guy will be hil-aaaiiirr-ious!
Back to top Go down
kohman

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:31 am

app denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps   Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps Empty

Back to top Go down

Katakylsm - Mage tank/deeps
Page 1 of 1