Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest

Go down 
+2
Starrscream
Iwillhealya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Iwillhealya

Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:38 pm

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.) Unemployed at the moment. I have a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from NC State though.

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Iwillhealya - Blood Elf Priest

-Link to your Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Iwillhealya

-Link to your Raiding Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuZcxxcfMqih0euVo

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment: http://tinypic.com/m/4hqfe8/4

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff. I am really enjoying the changes they made to prayer of healing in 3.1. It's a big help to many of the fights in Ulduar with lots of aoe damage. I also didn't think the spirit nerf in 3.1 was too bad as it hasn't affected me too much so far. I also have tried healing as disc in raids and I enjoyed it. Disc provides a huge utility to the raid with all the damage mitigation and is exceptional for healing the main tank. I have also raided a little bit as shadow and know the rotation well.

-Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left. Maelstrom - Guild broke up
Excelsius - Guild broke up , Deadpool - current guild

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat. Yes I have Ventrilo and a working mic.

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure? Yes it works fine in raids.

-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild. No. I have DSL but it never disconnects.

4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable. N/A

5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: 5-12
-Monday: 5-12
-Tuesday: 5-12
-Wednesday: 5-12
-Thursday: 5-12

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW... Didnt raid much pre-BC as I hit 60 just before BC came out and I played a hunter at the time. I did most of BC raids but didnt get that far into BT but did go far in Hyjal. In WOTLK, I've done Sarth 2 drakes, Maly, Naxx, 10 Ulduar up to Mimiron, 25 Ulduar up to Iron Council

-Do you care for achievements? Yes haven't done that many yet but i'd like to do more.

-Have you been in any leadership roles? No not really.

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time? Yes, Deadpool wiped on Razorscale for awhile before we finally got her down.

-Do you know anyone in the guild? Yes, Dmacc and Starrscream I have raided with a lot in the past. Lurtzhunter, and I have also raided with Eavee in the past.

7) The Guild

-Why MZR? Well you guys are progressed and know what you're doing. Deadpool just isn't going anywhere in 25 ulduar and I'm looking to see more of it.

-What do you expect from MZR? A good raiding experience in Ulduar and finally get to see more 25 man content.

-Can you do any impressions of famous people? No

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum) Not really haha

-Anything else you would like to say? I also have a decently geared 80 Hunter alt and my priest also has a hit capped shadow set.
Back to top Go down
Starrscream

Starrscream

PostSubject: Re: Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:01 am

amazing healer, great player, great guy.

/sponsor
Back to top Go down
Goochbooch

PostSubject: zomg!   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:50 pm

finally someone app's with keybinds! i think we found a winner Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Ok so here is the initial response on your app.

1) Your UI blows dick.

2) However, you get cool points for being a female blood elf.

3) I need a reason for you going against EJ and not going full intellect on your gems. They have stated that in Ulduar, full int is the best. (Unless they changed that in the last 2 weeks)

4) You mention Lurtz...good.

5) You mention Eavee...bad.
Back to top Go down
Unskilled

Unskilled

PostSubject: Re: Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 pm

gooch post a screen shot of your ui or don't comment
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
Goochbooch

PostSubject: ys   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:02 pm

lurtz is our homeboyz
Back to top Go down
Iwillhealya

PostSubject: Re:   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Yeah, I know my UI is kinda shitty. I need to download bartender and try it out. As far as gems go, i could go full int on gems but I would lose a little bit on the socket bonus aspect. I would also still need some blue or red gems to fill meta requirements. EJ does say that intellect is strong now but it also mentions that other stats are logical choices too (SP/Spirit/Int Mixtures). I'm willing to change gems around if necessary (my alt is a JC so makes it even easier Smile .

Iwillhealya
Back to top Go down
Starrscream

Starrscream

PostSubject: Re: Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:19 pm

http://wowwebstats.com/urgu1wgoqws3i

here's a link to a wws that has iwillhealya in it.
Back to top Go down
blz

blz

PostSubject: Re: Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 pm

msg hughgrextion in game
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest   Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Iwiillhealya - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1