Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Omegaheal, Holy priest!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
omegaheal

Omegaheal, Holy priest! Empty
PostSubject: Omegaheal, Holy priest!   Omegaheal, Holy priest! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:25 am

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.) I am currently a student in highschool, raid during school times and during summer. Come on time and stay till its finished.

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Omegaheal/Priest/Undead

-Link to your Armory Profile: (PVE Gear) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Omegaheal

-Link to your Raiding Spec: (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&cn=Omegaheal&gn=on+Farm (Will change if you think its bad Sad

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment: I am currently using regular Blizzard UI Since I personally hate grid, makes me bad! (Ive been using blizzard UI Since beginning BC and it gives you everything you need. I hear more healers QQ about grid in vent than anything else)

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff. Considering Holy is getting a kick in the pants(again) And going from 80.03% +healing in Prayer of healing to only 50% Disp might be the spec to go!

-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left. End game. Burning crusade. Content ended! Cleared BT, always main tank healing. If I wasent we wiped :/. Currently in on Farm because I started Wrath late. Farming gear atm and topping charts.

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat. I speak. Thats why god gave me a mouth. I listen since its important.

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure? 30 fps max graphics dalaran gg :/ (so no I wont blame my computer, You cant fail at 4 fps so thats a horrible excuse)

-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild. No except that random once every six months router disconect

4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable. I currently do not have WWS But I have attempted general

5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: Yes
-Monday: Yes
-Tuesday: Yes
-Wednesday: Yes
-Thursday: Yes

The ONLY exception is that I do work one (Only one) of those days a week and it varies but I WILL be on by at the most 10 server. (So basically a possible one missed day a week)
6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW... Illidan kill. Archimode kill. Up to general (not including kill)

-Do you care for achievements? achievments come along with hard mode and I care about hard mode so I would say yes.

-Have you been in any leadership roles? Leading healing assignments in end game. Running Vashj kill in BC.

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time? I did play though kael, vashj, archimode and illidan. All hard earned lots of wiping (Whole raids nights at a time.)

-Do you know anyone in the guild? Bloodhealer! He told me to apply used to roll with merkcity. Im sure theres others I just dont see them online at the moment it is a little late.

7) The Guild

-Why MZR? Your clearling things and not failing. What more can be said?

-What do you expect from MZR? People showing up and a raid happening everfy night that i is sqedualed (Apart from the occasional random day.)

-Can you do any impressions of famous people? No Sad makes me sad.

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum) if your down to check out an undead tthen by all means YES! But err yea not in to the whole dead flesh thing.

-Anything else you would like to say? Your pants are off sir. Put them back on!
Back to top Go down
Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Omegaheal, Holy priest!   Omegaheal, Holy priest! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 am

sounds solid, hit me up ingame. GL topping meters here.
Back to top Go down
himbo

PostSubject: Re: Omegaheal, Holy priest!   Omegaheal, Holy priest! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:23 am

Wombat wrote:
sounds solid, hit me up ingame. GL topping meters here.

NORMAL RAID CHAT

Wombat: Druids suck why am I beating you priests by so much.

I hope he does top meters just to see your reaction
Back to top Go down
Hixx

PostSubject: Re: Omegaheal, Holy priest!   Omegaheal, Holy priest! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 pm

I hope you like being in spirit of redemption form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omegaheal, Holy priest!   Omegaheal, Holy priest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Omegaheal, Holy priest!
Page 1 of 1