Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
insulation

Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:05 am

1) You

- Short Description About Yourself: Are you a student, working, or still in high school? Just a small amount of information so that we know when shit will get rough for you. (Finals, etc.)
i go to community college and currently have a job thats about 15 hours a week during the day. I am in two bands and we practice about 2 times a week, usually earlier though but sometimes i have to play shows on weekend nights.

2) In-Game You

-Character Name/Class/Race: Insulation, Undead Priest

-Link to your Armory Profile: (PVE Gear)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Insulation
it seems to keep showing my pvp set on even though i put my pve shit on like 4 hours ago

-Link to your Raiding Spec: (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent)
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVsbhhhVRhsffRtcxucM
^^^thats my pve disc spec
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbhhhZcxtcdMqih0buNo
^^^thisis my holy pve spec

-Screen shot of your UI in a raiding environment:
just got a new computer i have to download all that shit first but i use DBM and x-perl

-Please give us some information on your future spec considerations. You should be up to date on your class changes. This mainly applies to DPS (hunters/rogues/etc.) whose top DPS spec is ever changing. It does not matter if this will be the actual spec in the future. We just want to see if you know your stuff.

personally ive always wanted to go shadow...but never wanted to get the gear for it, i know my shit when it comes to healing though

-Past guilds: Please fully explain what guilds you were in and for what reasons you left.
i was in uprising for awhile then left because theyre awful, then i was in vengeful and i left because right when i got in i watched about 5 people die on gothik the harvister. I just left roflcopters because apparently they disbanded

3) Computer

-Ventrilo is a must. Are you willing to listen? Are you able to actually respond through Ventrilo when spoken to? If not don't bother applying. We don't read raid chat.
yes i use vent and listen

-Is your computer capable of handling WOW effectively in a raiding environment? For example, will you never blame your computer for a failure?
yah my computers pretty fast, if i ever dc its because my internet went out for some reason, it rarelydoes though

-Are you prone to disconnecting? Be honest. We all have the internet, we all have disconnected at some point, and most of us have gone through a bad connection at some time. It will not forfeit you, but if you lie and start disconnecting on your first raid don't expect to be in the guild.
yah i disconnect because of my internet like i just said, but it dosent cut out often

4) WoW Web Stats

-Please provide some WWS links to some fights if applicable.

5) When are you available on the following days...

-Sunday: wenever
-Monday: wenever
-Tuesday: wenever
-Wednesday: wenever
-Thursday: wenever

6) Raiding

-Describe your raiding experience in WOW...
i know every fight in the game right now, never downed yogg but got to phase 2

-Do you care for achievements?
eh theyre nice and im always down to go for them, but im not gona bitch if i dont have them

-Have you been in any leadership roles?
i start raids alot, never been an officer or anything though

-Have you had any experience wiping on a boss for long periods of time?
oh god yes LOONNG periods of time. I love it if whoever im with is making progress but if were just failing over and over and over again to dumb shit i usually get over it

-Do you know anyone in the guild?
my girlfrend sweettits was in it for awhile, and some of the guys i was in roflcopters with i believe

7) The Guild

-Why MZR?
ive heard you guys are pretty epic and ide like to see for myself : )

-What do you expect from MZR?
badass awesomeness

-Can you do any impressions of famous people?
is jimfro a famous person, cause i can probabaly sound like a guido if you want

-Are you GQ? (check out the GQ section of the forum)
i definatley think with alot of hard work and determination i could do it
-Anything else you would like to say?
roundandbrown.com
Back to top Go down
Grendela

Grendela

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:28 am

Log out in your pve gear. After that send Hughgrextion or Baloro a tell.
Back to top Go down
blz

blz

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:28 am

how much shadow gear do you have? during fights like hodir hard mode we have couple of our healers go dps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
insulation

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:44 am

ive got like 2 valor 2 heroes for shadow just nothing amazing...im gona start doing some naxx runs to grab shadow gear though
Back to top Go down
Wombat

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 pm

You work 15 hours a week, go to school, and are in 2 bands that practice twice a week, YET

Sunday: wenever
-Monday: wenever
-Tuesday: wenever
-Wednesday: wenever
-Thursday: wenever

Interesting.......

Edit--> You know every fight in the game, but you have never downed Yogg, did you skip Yogg and go straight to algalon? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Badjudgement

Badjudgement

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:02 pm

i didnt get to play for insulation for a real long time but in the few months that i did, he was an amazing healer and all round good raider, his raid attendance was excelent except for the week that his comp broke but thats understandable
Back to top Go down
insulation

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 am

i said wenever because i go to school and work in the morning and im home by like noon or 1 everyday
Back to top Go down
insulation

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 am

and thats true i wasnt thinking about algalon

when i said i know every fight in the game i mean ive at least attempted every boss

besides algalon
Back to top Go down
blz

blz

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:37 am

msg an officer ingame
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest   Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Insulation, Discipline or Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1